In the month of april we are going to vaccinate(AstraZeneca) the patients from 60-65, patients with BMI >40, elderly at home, and patients with Down Syndrome. These patients will get a letter at home, you don’t have to call us! We only get a very small supply for these people only from the goverment.
Do you have questions about the vaccination? you can call this number: 0800-1351 (7 days per week 08.00-20.00) or online www.coronavaccinatie.nl.
The GP or GGD shall send an invitation by post for the vaccination
We shall start booking more appointments at the Valeriusplein again.
We are going to determine by phone or e-mail if we can see you at the Valeriusplein.
If you have a fever and/or airway problems we can book appointments at our dependance at the Olympiaplein.
This way it will stay safe for all of us.
What is going to change:
– Call or e-mail us first, don’t come to the practice. So we can determine how we can (safely) help you, Some complaints can also be done by phone or videocalling.
– Do you have a fever and/or airway complaints, please tell us!
– The walk-in hour is not available yet at this time.
– The toilet will be closed.
– If you have an appointment, come alone, and bring a mask with you, to wear inside of the practice.
– Don’t come to early, if the waiting area is full, we can ask you to wait outside.
– We will ask you to disinfect your hands when you come in.
- Because of this situation the LSP gives access to a short version of your medical file, so the emergency and weekend GP can see a part of your medical file.(only during Corona) Like your wishes for treatment, or no treatment during Corona. If you DON’T want to give permission you can call us or let it be known through this website: https://www.volgjezorg.nl/en/permission
- We ask you to call or mail (email@example.com) the practice for all questions. Do not come to the practice
- Laboratory is possible at Valeriusplein between 08:00-10:30, don’t go if you have any symptoms of the Coronavirus.
- For up to date information: www.rivm.nl
- Telephone consultationfor the same day can be requested before 11 o’clock. After that time it can be possible you will be called the next day.
- E-consultation and e-mails will be answered within 2 days.
- Do you have respiratory complaints like coughing, sore throat, common cold with or without a fever? Then stay at home and limit your contact with others. And don’t visit elderly people. You DON’T need to be tested.
Contact us when you get trouble breathing, or when you get very sick.
CHECK our website for up-to-date information.
Team Valeriusplein and Olympiaplein.